Abodes are the homes that your Followers dwell in.
To start with they are size 1 and increase over time as you unlock more Technology Cards. Each home can hold different amounts of followers, the bigger the home the slower their breeding rate and can accompany more people.
If they are within a Settlement some Abodes add a second story to them.
You can either use your Leashing Technique to draw people from their homes and instruct them to move to empty plots to build a new Abode/Farm/Mine. However if an Abode is within range of an empty plot then this image will appear above the Abode.
- Plots are the manifestation of where you can place Abodes in your world. They show you the size of the Abode that will be created. After reaching a certain point you can move these around the map before allowing a Follower to construct on them.
- All of the amounts for Breeders and Workers per house relates to Abodes that are not within a Settlement. In a Settlement the player ascribes the types of Followers who can live in each Abode.
- This type of Abode existed until v.2.0.3
216 Belief per hour.
Abode until v1.3.1Edit
- All of the following Abodes ceased to be after v2.0 was released.
- Plots also showed information concerning how much a Follower would like to live there.
- Once you reach 480 people you unlock the ability to move plots of land before they are built upon.
- Followers can be evicted from their homes once a flag appears above them if there is an empty plot of land within its range (right click to see the range)so they will go an build more homes. When homes become incorporated into a settlement flags will move to the village square. The costs of evicting them from their homes increases with size:
- Size 1: 10
- Size 2: 20
- Size 3: 50
- Size 4: 100
- Size 5: 200
- Size 6: 500
Upgraded 6 people.
Upgrade 8 people.
Upgrade 8 people.
Upgrade 14 people.
Upgrade 16 people.
Mount of the Gods AbodesEdit
- Some Abodes were only available during the Mount of the Gods, however since v2.0 was released the Mount of the Gods has not existed.
- Before the game entered the Beta phases these were the initial designs for Follower's Abodes.