There are numerous Buildings within the game of Godus. The total amount is believed to increase as the game develops further.
(for more information see Abodes).
- These are the place in which your Followers live.
- These act as areas for your Followers to breed and increase.
- Once Settlements are placed on the map, certain sized Abodes will add a second story.
- They can be damaged by Weather, Followers will automatically fix them though being in a Settlement will protect them.
(For more information see Farming.)
- Plots of land in which crops are grown by your Followers.
- The wheat grown here is collected and once certain amounts are reached new Technology Cards are unlocked.
- Like Abodes, fields can come in different sizes.
(For more information see Shrines.)
- Shrines are dotted around the map all of them taking a certain amount of time to construct. However the build time can be decreased if you have more Followers aiding in constructing them. Since v2.0 there are 4 types of Shrines these being:
- Temples were in GODUS until v2.0.
- Temple of Fertility.
- Increased Fertility of Abodes in range.
- Rebuilt by Followers who live within its range.
- Mount of the Gods
- (See Mount of the Gods)
- Temple of Battles
- (See Temple of Battles)
- Statues were in GODUS until v2.0 when they all became Shrines.